Landessieger 2020Weinprämierung BurgenlandWinner 2020A La Carte2nd placeÖsterreichwein Salon 2020
Includes 20% MwSt.
- Welschriesling – Sämling
- Age of the vines:
- 8 - 31 years
- The grapes for this wine come from the Lüsswiese vineyard site, which is situated in Podersdorf am See, directly next to Lake Neusiedl, and characterised by light, dark sandy soils on a subsoil of loam and clay.
- Following yield reduction, the grapes were carefully selected and harvested by hand on 04 and 05 October.
- Selection of the grapes, gentle processing, controlled fermentation, maturation in stainless steel tanks, bottled on 26 June 2020
- Tasting notes:
- Shiny rich golden yellow colour with orange reflections; intense herbal spiciness and clear aromas of raisins and aromas of dried fruit like apple and mango with a hint of brioche; pleasantly fruity and very full-bodied on the palate, equal balance of sweetness and acidity with a long aftertaste of dried fruit (17 June 2020)
- Alcohol content7.5% alc/volResidual sugar347 g/lTotal acidity9.5 g/l