St. Laurent Ried Goldberg 2015
Includes 20% MwSt.
- St. Laurent
- Age of the vines:
- Up to 13 years
- The grapes for this wine come from the Goldberg vineyard site, a cooler area on the Parndorf Plain facing away from Lake Neusiedl, with red, ferrous, heavy gravel soils on Tertiary sediments.
- Following yield reduction to 8 bunches per vine, the grapes were carefully selected and harvested by hand on 24. September.
- Following yield reduction to 8 bunches per vine, the grapes were carefully selected and harvested by hand on 06. September 2017
- Tasting notes:
- Powerful, dark ruby red colour; intense nose of sour cherry and blackberry with underlying discreet herbal spiciness; on the palate: fleshy, lively, sappy and precise with lingering berry fruit, good, fine tannin texture and tension, slight notes of liquorice; long-lasting on the finish (18. September 017)
- Alcohol content13.5% alc/volResidual sugar1.0 g/lTotal acidity5.1 g/l