Includes 20% MwSt.
- Alcohol content12.0% alc/volResidual sugar2.1 g/lTotal acidity4.9 g/l
- Age of the vines:
- Up to 28 years
- The grapes for this wine come from the Lüsswiese vineyard site, which is situated in Podersdorf am See, directly next to Lake Neusiedl, and characterised by a light, dark sandy soil on a subsoil of loam and clay.
- Following yield reduction, the grapes were carefully selected and harvested by hand on 3 September.
- Selection of the grapes, gentle processing, controlled fermentation, maturation in stainless steel tanks, bottled on 16 March 2020.
- Tasting notes:
- Bright, shiny yellow colour with green reflections; fresh, intense fragrance of green apple and Golden Delicious apple; long-lasting fruit flavours, spritzy, fresh and light with lively acidity (9 March 2020)
Out of stock