Includes 20% MwSt.
- Age of the vines:
- 15 years
- Merlot 70% - Cabernet Sauvignon 30%
- The grapes for this wine come from the Lüsswiese vineyard site, which is situated in Podersdorf am See, directly next to Lake Neusiedl, and characterised by light, dark sandy soils on a subsoil of loam and clay.
- Following yield reduction to 7 bunches per vine, the grapes were carefully selected and harvested by hand on 19 and 30 September.
- Selection of the grapes, gentle processing, controlled mash fermentation, malolactic fermentation, matured in previously used barrique barrels for 18 months, bottled on 10 November 2021
- Tasting notes:
- Dark ruby red with a light rim; intense fragrance of blackcurrant, cherry, blueberry and blackberry on the nose; very fruity, sappy and fleshy on the palate, well-structured with ripe, stringent tannins; well-balanced and long finish (02 November 2021)
- Alcohol content13.5% alc/volResidual sugar1.6 g/lTotal acidity4.9 g/l