Includes 20% MwSt.
- Age of the vines:
- 12 years
- Merlot 70% - Cabernet Sauvignon 30%
- The grapes for this wine come from the Lüsswiese vineyard site, which is situated in Podersdorf am See, directly next to Lake Neusiedl, and characterised by light, dark sandy soils on a subsoil of loam and clay.
- Following yield reduction to 7 bunches per vine, the grapes were carefully selected and harvested by hand on 29 September and 6 October.
- Vinification: Selection of the grapes, gentle processing, controlled mash fermentation, malolactic fermentation, matured in previously used barrique barrels for 16 months, bottled on 23 August 2018
- Tasting notes:
- Dark, powerful purple colour with a light rim; intense fragrance of heart cherry, blueberry and blackberry on the nose; very fruity, sappy and fleshy on the palate, well-structured with ripe, stringent tannins; very elegant and well-balanced (14 August 2018)
- Alcohol content14.0% alc/volResidual sugar1.0 g/lTotal acidity4.5 g/l