winner 2023"Die Presse"
Includes 20% MwSt.
- Age of the vines:
- Up to 28 years
- The grapes for this wine come from the Neuteilung vineyard site, which is situated in the Heideboden region east of Lake Neusiedl and features deep, humic, limy soils of brown earth on a layer of coarse gravel in the subsoil.
- Following yield reduction, the grapes were carefully selected and harvested by hand on 05 and 12 September.
- Selection of the grapes, whole grape pressing, gentle processing, controlled fermentation, maturation in stainless steel tanks, bottled on 16 March 2023
- Tasting notes:
- Bright, shiny yellow colour with green reflections; complex, very intense floral-exotic nose with hints of pineapple, mango and peach that continue on the palate; with pleasantly fine acidity, long aftertaste of fruit, harmonious, sappy, animates to drink, long finish (24 February 2023)
- Alcohol content12.5% alc/volResidual sugar2.3 g/lTotal acidity5.1 g/l
- Available from: