90/100Falstaff2019Best of Burgenland
Includes 20% MwSt.
- Age of the vines:
- Up to 24 years
- The grapes for this wine come from the Neuteilung vineyard site, which is situated in the Heideboden region east of Lake Neusiedl and features deep, humic, limy soils of brown earth on a layer of coarse gravel in the subsoil.
- Following yield reduction, the grapes were carefully selected and harvested by hand on 28. August
- Selection of the grapes, gentle processing, controlled fermentation, maturation in stainless steel tanks, bottled on 14. March 2019
- Tasting notes:
- Bright, shiny yellow colour with green reflections; complex, very intense floral-exotic nose with hints of pineapple, mango and peach that continue on the palate; abounding with pleasantly fine acidity, long aftertaste of fruit, harmonious, sappy; long and well-balanced on the finish (28. February 2019)
- Alcohol content12.5% alc/volResidual sugar1.5 g/lTotal acidity5.0 g/l