St. Laurent Ried Apfelgrund 2019
Includes 20% MwSt.
- Age of the vines:
- 16 to 50 years
- St. Laurent
- The grapes for this wine come from the Apfelgrund vineyard site, which is situated in the Heideboden region east of Lake Neusiedl and features deep, humic, limy soils of brown earth on a layer of coarse gravel in the subsoil.
- Following yield reduction to 8 bunches per vine, the grapes were carefully selected and harvested by hand on 16 September.
- Selection of the grapes, gentle processing, controlled mash fermentation, malolactic fermentation, matured in large wooden barrels and previously used barrique barrels for 18 months, bottled on 18 October 2019
- Tasting notes:
- Shiny ruby red colour with a pale rim; intense fruit aromas of heart cherry and sour cherry that continue on the palate; very sappy, delicate, elegant, with lingering flavours of sour cherry, a fine texture and an elegant finish (12 October 2021)
- Alcohol content12.0% alc/volResidual sugar2.2 g/lTotal acidity4.8 g/l
Out of stock