Includes 20% MwSt.
- Age of the vines:
- 13 to 30 years
- Zweigelt 50% - Blaufränkisch 25% - Cabernet Sauvignon 25%
- The Cabernet grapes for this wine come from the Lüsswiese vineyard site situated in Podersdorf am See, directly next to Lake Neusiedl. The Zweigelt and Blaufränkisch grapes come from the Heideboden region, which extends between Gols and Lake Neusiedl.
- Following yield reduction to 8 bunches per vine, the grapes were carefully selected and harvested by hand from 12 to 30 September.
- Selection of the grapes, gentle processing, short mash fermentation time, saignée, controlled fermentation, maturation in stainless steel tanks, bottled on 24 March 2020
- Tasting notes:
- Bright, shiny bronze red colour with a pale rim; nose of gooseberries and wild strawberries; a fresh and fruity palate presents itself with fine aromas of wild strawberries, well-balanced with beautiful liveliness, freshness and elegance (9 March 2020)
- Alcohol content12.5% alc/volResidual sugar3.5 g/lTotal acidity4.9 g/l