Muskat Spätlese 2019
Includes 20% MwSt.
- Age of the vines:
- Up to 32 years
- Muskat Ottonel
- The grapes for this wine come from the Lüsswiese vineyard site, which is situated in Podersdorf am See, directly next to Lake Neusiedl, and features dark, sandy soils on a loamy subsoil, and from the Apfelgrund vineyard site, which is situated in the Heideboden region east of the lake and features deep, limy soils of brown earth with a high portion of gravel.
- The grapes were carefully selected and harvested by hand on 24 September.
- Gentle processing, controlled fermentation, maturation in stainless steel tanks, bottled on 10 August 2020
- Tasting notes:
- Bright straw yellow colour; intense, opulent, spicy, exotic accents of Muscat grapes that continue on the palate; full-bodied, sweet with prominent fruit aromas and lively acid; long-lasting on the finish (30 July 2020)
- Alcohol content12.0% alc/volResidual sugar57 g/lTotal acidity5.6 g/l
Out of stock