Includes 20% MwSt.
- Age of the vines:
- 14 to 48 years
- Zweigelt 75% - Blaufränkisch 25%
- The grapes for this wine come from various vineyards in the Heideboden region east of Lake Neusiedl. Heideboden is a flat area featuring warm, permeable soils of gravel and black earth that produce especially rich wines.
- Following yield reduction to 7 bunches per vine, the grapes were carefully selected and harvested by hand on 7 and 13 September.
- Selection of the grapes, gentle processing, controlled mash fermentation, malolactic fermentation, matured in barrique barrels for 18 months, bottled on 6 August 2019
- Tasting notes:
- Powerful, deep, dark ruby red colour with a light rim, complex fruit of blackberry and blueberry with hints of heart cherry, vanilla and liquorice on the nose that continue on the palate; sappy, fleshy, soft with a ripe tannin structure, very elegant and well-balanced, discreet toast aromas, long-lasting on the finish (28 July 2019)
- Alcohol content13.5% alc/volResidual sugar1.0 g/lTotal acidity4.9 g/l
Out of stock