Includes 20% MwSt.
- Age of the vines:
- 24 years
- The grapes for this wine come from the Neuteilung vineyard site, which is situated in the Heideboden region east of Lake Neusiedl and features deep, humic, limy soils of brown earth on a layer of coarse gravel in the subsoil.
- Following yield reduction, the grapes were carefully selected and harvested by hand on 15 September.
- Selection of the grapes, gentle processing, controlled fermentation, maturation in large wooden barrels and stainless steel tanks, bâtonnage, bottled on 03 August 2021
- Tasting notes:
- Bright, shiny straw yellow colour with very fine orange reflections; very ripe fruit notes of honeydew melon, pineapple and grapefruit that continue on the palate; abounding, sappy and soft, backed by a very fine acid structure, smooth, full-bodied and long-lasting on the finish (23 July 2021)
- Alcohol content13.0 % alc/volResidual sugar1.7 g/lTotal acidity5.0 g/l
Out of stock