Includes 20% MwSt.
- Age of the vines:
- 22 years
- The grapes for this wine come from the Neuteilung vineyard site, which is situated in the Heideboden region east of Lake Neusiedl and features deep, humic, limy soils of brown earth on a layer of coarse gravel in the subsoil.
- Following yield reduction, the grapes were carefully selected and harvested by hand on 29 August.
- Selection of the grapes, gentle processing, controlled fermentation, maturation in stainless steel tanks, bâtonnage, bottled on 29 May 2019
- Tasting notes:
- Bright, shiny straw yellow colour with very fine orange reflections; very ripe fruit notes of honeydew melon and pineapple that continue on the palate; abounding, sappy and soft, backed by a fine acid structure, smooth and long-lasting on the finish (17 May 2019)
- Alcohol content13.0% alc/volResidual sugar2.0 g/lTotal acidity5.5 g/l
Out of stock