Includes 20% MwSt.
- Age of the vines:
- 17 to 24 years
- The grapes for this wine come from various vineyards in Gols and Halbturn situated in the Heideboden region east of Lake Neusiedl. Heideboden is a flat area featuring warm, permeable soils of gravel and black earth.
- Following yield reduction, the grapes were carefully selected and harvested by hand on 12 September.
- Selection of the grapes, gentle processing, controlled fermentation, maturation in stainless steel tanks, bottled on 8 April 2021
- Tasting notes:
- Bright, shiny yellow colour with green reflections; fresh notes of tropical fruits such as pineapple, honeymelon and ripe citrus fruits with very fine hints of hazelnut; lingering notes of fine fruit and delicate acid structure on the palate, well-balanced, full-bodied and sappy (8 March 2021)
- Alcohol content12.5% alc/volResidual sugar1.3 g/lTotal acidity5.2 g/l
Out of stock