Includes 20% MwSt.
- Age of the vines:
- 15 to 22 years
- The grapes for this wine come from various vineyards in Gols and Halbturn situated in the Heideboden region east of Lake Neusiedl. Heideboden is a flat area featuring warm, permeable soils of gravel and black earth.
- Following yield reduction, the grapes were carefully selected and harvested by hand on 29. August
- Selection of the grapes, gentle processing, controlled fermentation, maturation in stainless steel tanks, bottled on 21. March 2019
- Tasting notes:
- Bright, shiny yellow colour with green reflections; fresh notes of tropical fruits such as pineapple, honeymelon and ripe citrus fruits with very fine hints of hazelnut; lingering notes of fine fruit and very delicate acid structure on the palate, well-balanced, full-bodied and sappy (28. February 2019)
- Alcohol content12.5% alc/volResidual sugar2,9 g/lTotal acidity5.0 g/l